|Vacancy Group:||Project Management|
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage a variety of digital projects and products, across the DC Thomson Media portfolio. Responsible for coordinating the development team, stakeholders and suppliers to deliver brilliant products, we want to hear from you if you're passionate about digital, if you’re exceptionally organised, and naturally collaborative.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Managing the delivery of key digital projects using agile methodology
- Gathering and defining requirements during project initiation and turning them into specifications and user experience
- Working with key stakeholders across editorial, content and enterprise divisions
- Ensuring progress in on track, resolving issues and initiating action and ensuring delivery is on time, on budget and to stakeholder satisfaction
- Communicating with all levels of seniority and with stakeholders with various digital understanding.
You’ll need to have had experience in running multiple projects concurrently and successfully using Agile methodology, and experience of managing project teams. Ideally you’ll have a degree or equivalent experience. As a natural leader, you’ll foster motivation within the team and be expert at communication to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources. With a flexible and positive outlook, you’ll have a successful track record and want to work in a fun, energetic and agile team.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week, working from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?