Multimedia Sales Executive
We are looking for a sales focused individual to join our team in Dundee.
The role requires you to acquire new business, develop client relationships and identify commercial opportunities utilising our portfolio of print and digital products for the established newsbrands.
Due to the nature of the role it is crucial that you are enthusiastic,driven and possess a strategic mind-set whereby you are not afraid to think outside of the box and push the norms. Previous B2C/B2B advertising sales experience is preferable, however, Multimedia Experience in Digital and Print is highly desirable.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Appointment setting skills
- Confidence in the ability to cold call businesses by telephone
- Determination to succeed
- A thirst to learn new multimedia products and develop competencies/abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- A competitive streak & professional manner
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit:
- A CV
- A cover letter
This is a temporary position working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, Childcare Vouchers, excellent pension, a competitive salary,and many more staff discounts and benefits.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?