Product Manager (Fixed Term)
|Vacancy Group:||Production & Operations|
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, the Product Manager ensures that the magazine production process is monitored and controlled from the printing and inserting process to the physical distribution to wholesalers and subscribers across all our magazine titles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and controlling production
- Tracking the overall distribution progress of all titles
- Forward planning with supply partners including our gift provision ppOartners
- Raising and resolving any issues that may impact a title’s successful delivery and initiate any corrective actions
Applicants should be results orientated with a “can do” attitude and possess excellent communication skills along with the ability to co-ordinate activities and intervene to identify and resolve issues.
We would welcome applications from recent graduates and school leavers who could view this post as an exciting opportunity to begin a career in magazine publishing.
This is a full-time for 6 months position, working 35 hours per week, from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?